Monday, August 31, 2009

Latest embroidered flower pin

Kicking it up a notch! I added beads to this one and did a bit more to embellish the leaves. Not sure what I'm going to do with this one. They usually end up as random swaps or gifts. I tried out swap bot but like most swaps I've tried in the past, I always put in a lot of effort and only got back similar effort in a couple of cases. Anyway, my usual mix of wool and acrylic felt and glass seed beads. No vintage in this one sadly. Up next is finishing yet another baby blanket (People! stop having kids! I need to work on other stuff, lol!) and an embroidery project I've started. I have way to many WIPs as per usual. I should list them so I can have the satisfaction of checking them off one at a time.

I'd really like to make a costume for halloween this year too...

No comments: