Sunday, August 2, 2009

where is my mouth?


where is my mouth?, originally uploaded by Captain Schlumpy.

I decided a couple of weeks ago to sell all of my ball jointed dolls and concentrate more on my sewing and needlecraft. Although I still enjoy bjds I find that, with a few exceptions, I just don't really like the community much any more. The dolls are pretty but essentially they are just really expensive toys that I don't have the time for right now. I still love to have something pose-able and portable to take along with me on trips for silly photos so I bought an obitsu to customize. This little fella is 21cm tall. He doesn't have a name just yet and he isn't complete but I am already having tons of fun with him!

In crafty news, I'm still plugging away on another baby afghan and I've started piecing together my t-shirt quilt. I'm also working on a needlefelting project and perfecting a hat pattern for the little guy in this pic!

No comments: