Monday, December 28, 2009

Inspiration strikes!


Inspiration strikes!, originally uploaded by Captain Schlumpy.

1. Set of Terrariums, 2. Candyland Terrarium, 3. The Garden Globe Terrarium, 4. Unique handmade terrariums I sell, 5. Glitter Deer Winter Terrarium 2, 6. happy birthday michelle!, 7. bell jar, 8. Terrarium Party, 9. terrarium !, 10. Succulent Terrarium, 11. vintage shaker moss terrarium, 12. Aquatic Garden

while out on the site at work, I kept noticing little patches of moss here and there amongst the grasses. I've always had a fondness form moss. You don't have to mow it, and it's soft for bare feet! When I was younger, we had a giant terrarium in our garage. It never had any plants in it, but I would stick toys and things into it for fun. My thoughts tend to wander while I'm out in the field and they eventually led me to do a flickr search for terrariums! Wow! So many nifty ideas! I really enjoy the candy colored faux terrariums but I have to admit the ones filled with moss and little toys are my favorites! and check it out! Terrarium parties! I want to have one of those!
Seen here:
http://www.stopkatie.com/?p=2915

No comments: