Saturday, January 2, 2010

Peacock necklace


Peacock necklace, originally uploaded by Captain Schlumpy.

I kind of have crafting ADD. I go from craft to craft and I generally have one or two projects in progress at any moment in time. I also buy a lot of supplies, even if I don't have a use for them at the time I buy them. You could say that my apt. is a little cluttered with crafting equipment! Anyway, this is my recent foray into jewelry making. I made this for a writer friend of mine online. She had seen the pendant on etsy and was sad that the piece was sold out. I found the same pendant in one of my craft store trawls and made it into a necklace/brooch. The brass is a nice, warm color. I would have liked the pendant without the green triangle on the back of the bird but the design is so great! I hope she likes it!



No comments: