Friday, March 4, 2011

Springtime in Yoshiwara


Springtime in Yoshiwara, originally uploaded by Captain Schlumpy.

Tag swap!
I was in the mood for spring when I made this one. I also wanted to give it the feel of an edo period wood block print. I've been doing my best to try and use up some of the mountains of craft materials I have in my house. I sometimes think I could open a craft store with just the things I have in my stash!

In other news, the schlumpy household is moving! Yes, I'm finally getting out of the basement! I decided to rent a room in a great apartment in Jackson Heights, Queens. I'm very excited to be back on the subway map. Plus, there's a farmer's market right across from my new building! Awesome!
I'll be packing and moving all this month but I hope to squeeze in a couple of posts.

Be well!

No comments: