Saturday, June 18, 2011

Mer-kitty at the beach


Mer-kitty at the beach, originally uploaded by Captain Schlumpy.
I finished my little mer-kitty finally! Just in time for her to hang out at the beach! I'm making a few adjustments to the pattern and completing a couple more for friends and family. I do hope my boss hooks me up with more of the alpaca yarn this year. HIs mom raises alpacas but doesn't have use for the fiber so she has it made up into yarn and gives it away! I got 4 skeins last year. So nice!

4 comments:

invie said...

So cute! I would love to see how she looks next to a BJD. Thanks again for hanging out. It was great meeting you. Now I'm on the lookout for rement lol. It fits the 27cm body perfectly but is a bit large on the smaller ones.

If you still want to do a craft group, I would love to join. As you can see, I'm all about making stuff.

Jennifer said...

Thanks!I'm still interested in forming a group. My mer-kitty is a around yosd size, pretty large, although I am making a smaller sized one as time allows! I'll send you a link to the craft group thread as soon as I make sure it is on topic enough to post on DOA!

invie said...

Great. BTW thanks for introducing me to Moo cards! I think I will be ordering a small batch from them.

Jennifer said...

you are super welcome! I love moo cards, they do stickers as well! I can't wait to see yours when you get them. I need to do another order with updated info.