Friday, September 2, 2011

My Goals for the month

I'm participating in the 30 Days of Lists! Due to moving, Hurricane Irene, and a computer crash I'm getting a late start but I am determined to catch up. My first list is going to be pretty lame but I'm going to complete two tomorrow and they will be much better!

My goals for the month:
1. buy a new laptop - must have my interwebs!
2. get started on christmas DIY - I really want to give more hand made this year
3. Complete at least one outstanding WIP - like the afghans, or the hat...
4. Get my resume ready for Japan jobs for the spring.
5. update both blogs at least once a week.
These are the things that I really want to focus on while I'm here in IL visiting my mom and siblings. Again, tomorrow's lists will be much easier on the eye!









No comments: